Thursday 14 June 2012

Glamour Awards 2012: Best Dressed on Red Carpet


Lea had on a dark blue dress off-the-shoulder Zac Posen mermaid gown. It had a short train at the back and showed of her gorgeous figure, she had on silver heels as well. Lea won 'US TV Actress' at the awards.


Amanda Holden looked very nice in white, her dress had a sheer panel over the top part and was covered in flowers and it boosted into a big skirt which had the same design. She had on a pair of white and black heels with a silver clutch bag. Amanda won 'Theatre Actress' at the awards.


Kelly Rowland had on black halterneck mermaid dress that had a long train at the back and had a painted affect to give her more attention. Kelly won 'TV Personality' at the awards.


Lily Collins had on a dark green strapless dress that had flower designs down it and she had on a pair of black heels as well. Lily won 'Breakthrough' at the awards. 


Jessie J had on a backless black heavily embellished dress with a pair of black and gold ankle boots. Jessie won 'Solo Artist' at the awards.

As everyone knows it was the Glamour Awards last month and I am really late with doing a post due to college but I have come around and got back to normal for the summer until I go back and I thought I would post what's saved in my drafts. My favourite ladies at the Glamour Awards was Lea Michele, Amanda Holden, Kelly Rowland, Lily Collins and Jessie J. They all looked absolutely stunning and I was so pleased for them all as they all won!

No comments:

Post a Comment