Nicole Richie was seen at Macy's launching her new fragrance which is self titled 'Nicole' she was seen posing in a white bohemian style sundress with a cut down the center showing a hint of her cleavage. This is Nicole's first ever perfume as she is very known for the reality show she done with Paris Hilton called 'The Simple Life' and she then pursued her fashion career amongst other things. Nicole's perfume was inspired by her childhood, 'I knew exactly what I wanted to do because my mother would combine different oils and lotions and the blend of scents became very special to me' , she explained. The fragrance opens with aromas of juicy blackberries and oranges from Seville, which are followed by golden amber, Moroccan rose, lily of the valley and papyrus, layered over the base of cashmere, sandalwood, sugared patchouli and vanilla absolute. Nicole designed the bottle in collaboration with Dale Brandon Kan. The box combines Art Nouveau and vintage styles. It will launch in further stores from September.
Thursday, 30 August 2012
Wednesday, 29 August 2012
Fearne cotton's new autumn/winter range for Very.co.uk has just went online, it's her eight collection for the fashionable website and she even modelled some of the outfits. The collection has a big mixture from party dresses to cosy knitted jumpers, the collection is a range of 60s and 70s (as well as modern-day) inspired pieces at affordable prices. Fearne had said in 'Look Magazine' ''It was a fun campaign to shoot. I wish I had the dedication to commit to a look like this every day, but I'm too lazy!'' I am a huge fan of the leopard print dress already! It's definetely worth having a look and seeing what would suit you and your personality, so get buying at Fearne Cotton's Collection for Very.co.uk and Check out the Behind Scenes footage of her shoot in the video below -
Tuesday, 28 August 2012
Cheryl Cole was seen recently on a night out wearing a £60 Lazy Oaf for ASOS dress which had Batman comic book design to it with black dots and today doing promo for Little Mix's new single 'Wings' Jesy was seen wearing the exact same one and she looked beautiful, It definitely showed her figure off.
My question is who do you think suited it best?
My Opinion is Jesy, but Cheryl looked beautiful in it as well.
Saturday, 25 August 2012
I was the same with Brandi who nominated me for the Liebster Award, I had no clue as to what it actually was so I was pleased to see that she had written about the information on her post and I am just gonna *copy and paste* what she wrote so everyone understands properly - The Leibster Award has several variations around the Internet. One of the original posts from 2010 say that this award is for bloggers with under 3000 followers. The current says under 200.
There are rules to this award, so without further ado -
- Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
- Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you.
- Choose eleven people and tag them in this post.
- Follow the tagger and visit at least three nominees.
My 11 things :
1) I have always wanted to be a writer, whether that was writing books, journalist etc but as I got older I changed it to just a journalist.
2) My lucky number is 22
3) I love reading
4) I love going to the cinema and just watching movies all day
5) I like going long walks
6) I really want to go to go travelling
7) I watch far too many TV shows
8) I really want to meet the Bondi Rescue Lifeguards :p haha
9) I am always on my laptop but it's broken at the moment so I am on my mum's computer until Septempter when I can buy one with my student loan cause I will obviously need it for college as well.
10) I enjoy reading up on celebrity gossip
Questions from http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.co.uk/ that the nominees are to answer :
1) I like to do a mixture of fashion posts- latest fashion lines, celebrity fashion, shoes, summer/winter clothes etc. I know I don't post much about myself other than 'I love leopard print' but it's just the way I do my blog. I might start taking pictures and letting everyone see my style or do more posts about just clothes that are 'in' to get for winter soon but for now this is the way my blog is rather than just the one thing.
2) Reading, Watching TV Shows/Movies, being on my laptop, spending time with my best friend leanne and going SHOPPING!
3) Mascara and Foundation
4) Casual, Playful, Girly - I like a little bit of everything! I am not one of these people though that can wear something even if I don't suit it. I don't do a lot of floral stuff because of that reason because some of the designs of the flowers placed on dresses etc make you look bigger.
5) I have been blogging since last November and I really enjoy it!
6) Ah! Seriously..I have so many but I shall do a favourite classic/romance and up to date one though to make it easy on myself haha, Favourite classic: The Goonies/ Romance: 27 dresses/ Up to date film: The Dark Knight Rises
7) I follow mostly fashion but I have a few that are different for just writing posts and sharing experiences, beauty blogs and photography, if anybody that I follow reads my post feel free to comment and let people know your URLs.
8) Journalist! It's my dream. It would be amazing if it was fashion, but even just celebrity or something slightly relating to that then it would be perfect.
9) bubbly, loud, friendly, hard worker, helpful
10) My mum's curry!
11) I would like to tell the world that I am hoping to make something of myself and I hope to one day get to travel to NYC(My favourite place) and secondly be something in the 'journalism' world.
My 11 Nominees :
I have to go off the guide lines for my last one(Sorry!!) I know she won't see it but Ashley Madekwe's blog is amazing and I love her in 'Revenge' right now so I must share her link-
http://ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.co.uk/ (Make sure you follow her)
My Questions for You :
1) Why do you enjoy blogging so much?
2) What is your style like?
3) Favourite book to read?
4) Do you have any beauty tips?
5) What is your favourite place in the world?
6) Who is your Fashion Icon(s)?
7) What is your favourite piece of clothing to buy?
8) What magazines do you buy?
9) What is the one piece of clothing/jewellery you wear everywhere?
10) Favourite TV Show at the moment?
11) Are you looking forward to any fashion lines coming out?
Thank you so much http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.co.uk/ for my nomination. I very much appreciate it and I hope fashionista's that come on here check out your blog as you very much deserve it.
Thursday, 23 August 2012
Nicole Richie has unveiled her cut-price Macy's line recently as she climbs even higher in the fashion world and says 'You're only as good as your last season'. Nicole's limited-edition collection for Macy's contemporary department debuts this fall, and she also stars in the ads. The clothes, including maxi dresses, asymmetrical skirts, cropped tops and fitted jackets in an array of jewel tones and prints, will be in 100 stores and available online starting September 12. Nicole said that she spent a lot of time getting to know the customer which helped with her designs. Nicole also said how much she she appreciates it seeing your everyday woman wearing a piece from her collection, she is very grateful, you can check out Nicole's other lines here - Winter Kate and House of Harlow.
Wednesday, 22 August 2012
In an Interview with Alexa Chung in the Japenese Fashion Magazine 'Numéro Tokyo' Alexa said '' Yes, I’m definitely going to do that. I’m looking into it right now. '' '' I’ve got nothing to lose, it’s a bit of fun. In this current era of celebrity no one believes you actually design the stuff anyway, even though I sketch everything myself.'So if it sucks I can say I had nothing to do with it, and if it’s really good I can say ‘Here are the drawings, it’s all my own work!' '' Alexa has always been apart of British Fashion and is now trying to make her own way up the ladder. In the front cover she is in an English country garden wearing a felt fedora and ladylike lace dress. The second shot shows the Alexa wearing printed matching trousers and a blazer, she has on checkered shirt underneath, atop a red London bus with the Houses of Parliament glinting in the background.
Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Pictures have just been released of Solange Knowles modelling for Madewell which is her first major contract. Solange is following in the footsteps of Dree Hemingway and Alexa Chung who have previously modelled for the label, though Alexa then went on to design her own clothes for the label. Solange recently moved to Brooklyn with her son to fit as her sister kept telling her over the years that it would be her 'kind of neighbourhood' and she would fit in with the style because she is such a Fashionista! In the pictures above she is wearing some bright colours and it definitely suits her. Solange is wearing polka-dots shorts, blouses stripey cardigan, denim jeans, leopard dolly shoes, printed skirts and T-shirts, hats and bright coloured dresses. It gives you the perfect feel of what is to come for Solange in the fashion world and it looks like it could just be the perfect career for her.
Madewell, which is J. Crew's sister store, first released behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot earlier this month which offered a hint at the wide range of polka dots, stripes and prints from its Fall 2012 collection.
Lea Michele was spotted recently at the 'Do Something' Awards in a white Giogio Armani gown that had a plunging neckline with ruffle detail and a high-thigh cut in the center revealing some flesh. She was seen posing with on/off screen boyfriend Cory Monteith making it their first appearance together at an event. Lea had a silver clutch bag by Fendi to match her Jenni Kayne Ankle Strap Heels. Lea won 'TV Star: Female' at the awards.
Monday, 20 August 2012
Brown Leopard Print Wedge High Top: £40
Black Lace up Wedge High Top: £40
These type of Wedge High Tops are from River Island
Nicole Wine Wedged Hi Top Trainer: £30
Jade Black Flatform Hi Top Trainer: £30
These type of Wedge High Tops are from BooHoo
ASOS DENY Wedge High Top Trainers With Suede Detail: £45
ASOS ACTIVE Wedge Trainers: £45
These type of Wedge High Tops are from ASOS
Are you trying to find a pair of heels that feel comfortable? Well check out these Wedge High Top heels by Isabel Marant that are invisible! The wedge is in the inside to make it just look like simple comfy high tops, I have recently seen these on Ashley Madekwe's blog and My best friend has blogged about them a while back in June but there is also some celebrities getting into the fashion with them, with the likes of Kate Bosworth, Beyoncé, Miranda Kerr, Alicia Keys and Hilary Duff.
Friday, 17 August 2012
Jordin Sparks was seen strutting her stuff on the red carpet at the 'Sparkle' premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre which features the late Whitney Houston. Jordin had on a strapless white gown, her corseted couture was adorned with crystals and it showed off hew slimmed down figure which is very beautiful. She matched her gown with a silver purse and silver peep-toe heels. Jordin recently showed off her figure in 'Shape' magazine, She was on the cover in a blue bikini and spoke about her weight loss. She said: 'I knew I had a long road ahead of me. I was barely working out, and my diet was a mess. I had to address when, what, and how much I was eating.' She later added: 'I just wanted to be healthy. I remember thinking, ‘I’m in my prime. I should be happy and fit.’ That was the moment I decided that changes needed to be made.'
Thursday, 16 August 2012
Last night was the Launch of the UK's Celebrity Big Brother and everyone was tweeting how much they loved Jasmine Lennard's Kandee Leopard Print Studded heels and I had to agree. As everyone that knows(that reads my blog) I am huge fan of Leopard Print and them studs give it a Rock Chic feel but they still look good with a lot of different outfits. These heels have previously been worn by Celebrities such as 'Revenge' Actress Ashley Madekwe and 'Reality Star' Kim Kardashian. Ashley had previously blogged about them with an outfit choice for her blog in late 2010 - Click Here She is always blogging about her favourite looks and outfits she wears to events in LA and the UK.
Monday, 13 August 2012
Everyone knows 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' is mainly based on these three girls that have been in the media since 2007. Kourtney, Khloe and Kim have had their own perfumes, reality shows, supported charity campaigns, released books about their lives and about fashion. They opened their first fashion boutique in 2006 called D-A-S-H which is located in West Hollywood CA, Miami Beach FL and SoHo, NY. It sells bras, clothing accessories, bags and purses and some are from celebrity labels for e.g. the 6126 Collection by Lindsay Lohan. Today it was announced that their A/W 2012 Kardashian Kollection will be coming to the UK in November and will be stocked in Dorothy Perkins. Khloe tweeted that she is excited to finally have a reason to come to the UK and meet her fans from over here. Bruno Schiavi, President of Jupi Corp. describes the A/W 2012 line as, “Kim’s glamorous red carpet looks, Kourtney’s more Bohemian chic, and Khloe’s edgier style.” I for one can't wait and will definitely be buying some of their clothing accessories even if it means going online but here's hoping I get it in the Dorothy Perkins closest to me.