Friday 18 January 2013

Emma Watson models make-up for latest Lancome Ad




I have previously blogged about Emma Stone's Revlon Lipstick Butter and Lipstick Balm Stain but this time I am posting about Emma Watson as she models for the latest make-up from Lancome. Emma has on jade green eyeliner from the new 'In Love' collection which has just went on sale this month but can be bought online at Lancome , the eyeliner goes well with the deep pink lipstick and blush. Emma is normally seen quite darker toned in her ads for Lancome so it's nice to see a fresher image and also different shades of make-up on to give her a glowing feel  to the ad, it also proving that bright colours are going to be popular this season. I haven't yet bought any products of this yet to do a review but hopefully will get round to it very soon and let everyone know my thoughts but I would definitely go and get some off their products that is shown.

1 comment:

  1. I love Emma Watson to death <3

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete