Saturday 6 July 2013

My new Leopard Print Fashion Top from New Look



(I done a print screen of this from the zoom in shot on the New look page)

Everyone that has being following my blog will know I am a huge leopard print fan and as I went shopping recently for new shoes I came across this top and my mum bought it for me! I love it. It's got leopard print down the sides and it is sparkling embellished, it has a red strappy heel with leopard print detail and the city behind. The top is from Cameo Rose and I bought it from New look if you click here for £12.99, It's a brilliant fit and it even says on the New Look web page [As Marilyn said: ''give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world!''] - so true, isn't it!? The top is sold out at the moment but I'm sure it will be back in stock soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment