Tuesday 20 August 2013

Get to know the person behind the blog! *!25 things!* PART ONE -

Hey guys,

I have been blogging for quite a bit now and I have only done like 2 posts where you actually see me, well considering the beauty one was just my lips I may need to exclude that but understand like a lot of other people I do have major anxiety and do not like posting pictures of myself unless it is really silly ones with friends on facebook(which is weird because it is indeed still a picture of ME, yes I know you may want to argue around that) but anyways, I thought why not give you 25 things answered about the person behind the blog: Natalie Miller. This post will be split in 2 so PART TWO will be up soon! 
You may not be interested and prefer posts like my usual celeb fashion ones but I really do want to start mixing up my blog with different things it's just I say this then ..it doesn't happen because I am so lazy watching films, TV Shows and just having no life..well I have a life with them haha. Ah babbling.. Here is 25 things, Enjoy! 
Also feel free to post a comment with a URL to your blog and perhaps do a repetition of this for your readers if you are an anonymous blogger that is wanting to show everyone who you are! :D

1 and 2 is - on the LEFT that is Me (not very good lighting but yes haha) 2 is on the RIGHT is My best friend Leanne and she has a beauty/fashion blog here but is never on it anymore cause she is SO busy with her personal life but you can try persuade her to come back. I love her a lot!


3 is - This is my friend Kirsty (Left), I only met her last year at college and but we clicked and became close so quick, She is such a good listener and we hang out a lot either at wetherspoons laughing for ages or at the cinema ..some people may say that we do not know how to control our spendings £££ which is so not true guys....(it is really! but we do not care haha) I also love her a lot! Kirsty has a blog also guys which is here so make sure you click and follow as she is just a beginner!


4 is - I love TV Shows, Films and READING.. My top favourite things and they will probably never change! I do watch too much but it keeps me busy and most of all happy! I like everything and anything, from Glee to Breaking Bad to Being Erica and Iron Man to The Perks of being a wallflower to Harry Potter! so Yea, they may not be my top ones but I seriously adore a lot. Have a look here

5 is - I miss being younger!! OK..I am a teenager still well nearly getting kicked out that generation actually to become 20 next year! Scary right? I want to be 5 again! I wanna get up at 7 in the morning and watch Dick & Dom, Pokemon, Max Steel etc with my brother :( it's sad, but we all have to grow up..as in get older, we can still stay immature and just KIDS. (No I did not just watch Peter Pan 5 mins ago even though it may seem like I did)

6 is - I HATED School. I only got 2 solid friendships out of it, Leanne who is my best friend always and Amanda who went to college with me in my second year and is great to hang out with, I done a winter wardrobe post on her a while back..I was bullied, teachers hated me and made me suffer, I was insecure, I guess it just sucked but I did have 3 amazing teachers who I can't say but they were the best and I miss them still haha! 

7 is - I need to keep my hair long because in primary 7 I had a nightmare situation - My gran cut my hair, later telling me it had been 6 freaking YEARS since she last done it and I looked like a member of The Beatles..which wasn't fun but luckily hair grows!!


8 is - I used to be OBSESSED with JLS, I sort of had a shit year in 2008 but when they came on X-factor they honestly made me the happiest teenager ever, I then went on to stalk them (through my computer haha) and saw them 6 times live, also with my best friend Leanne. They split up after 5 years together but trust me when I say those 5 years made me super happy and kept me going through school. I am a crazy crazy girl, or was haha. 

9 is - I am an emotional person to the MAX, My mum says I get it off her which I must do but I really do hate it sometimes because somethings you just don't know if you can share with people and I have trusted a lot of people to realise they weren't really my friends after all which sucked luckily when I went to college I found a real friend in Kirsty and she is a beautiful listener and I listen to her problems as well and we like to help each other out. 


10 is - I am from SCOTLAND. Ok wait? Girvan. Yes, by the seaaa side! it is home ofcourse but I would like to move some day..I say that and I will probably cry living on my own. Anyways . . . lol


11 is - I have always wanted to travel places, even though I can never make up my mind with what weather I like, I have always wanted to! I must go to NEW YORK one day! Check my board on Pinterest here

12 is - I enjoy studying all things Media which I done at college for 2 years and I got into UNI this month to study Film/TV & Digital Media :D I am indeed an Aspiring Journalist, Fashion? Who knows! I love film as well.

13 is - WHY FASHION WHY FASHION? - I have bought LOTS of magazines through my teenager years and always loved everything fashion related in them! I love the clothes, the beauty, the designers, everything!! May not seem it from what I do where in real life but I honestly do love it and I love seeing what celebrities where as well which is why I post so much about them! I started a blog for fashion because well, I have a passion for it which is funny because my URL is ? letfashionbeyourpassion. I have thought about doing youtube videos with outfits for my blog but you never know when that might happen.

Thank you so much if you did stop by to read this! If you leave your URL I will check yours out too! I hoped you enjoyed learning some things about me! (even though some were pointless like 'I am from Scotland' haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment