Tuesday 10 April 2012

Academy of Country Music Awards - Best Dressed on Red Carpet


Taylor Swift had on a beautiful white gown by J Mendel with gold detail at the top and just above her knee's. The dress had cut- out at the two sides revealing a little flesh and had a small train at the back.


Carrie Underwood had on a strapless cream gown by Abed Mahfouz that had a high-thigh cut on the left leg revealing a little flesh giving a sex appeal. The dress detailed with beads and had a small train at the back. Carrie's heels were sparkly silver and were quite like Cinderella heels.


Kimberly Perry had on a strapless silk tulle nude mermaid gown by Cengiz Abazoglu. Kimberly's dress had some details and designs to it and stopped at her thighs to show the ruffle mermaid skirt at the bottom.


Miranda Lambert had on a gold dressed which was inspired from a Grecian style. It was definitely my favourite of the night because of the detail on it that kind of looked like a mermaid's tail. Miranda's dress went in at the top to give her a halter neck and it had a short train at the back.

It was the ACM Awards recently and I have chosen who I thought was best dressed at this event, normally I choose 5 but this time only 4! I chose the beautiful Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Kimberly Perry and Miranda Lambert. I am positive that most will agree they all looked stunning and I have to say the detail on Miranda's dress is amazing, It's definitely my favourite of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment