Friday 14 September 2012

Best Dressed: MTV VMA's Red Carpet


Rihanna had on a long white backless gown that had a knot at the front and back and teamed the look with a pair of brown sandal like heels. 


Taylor Swift had on a fitted and feminine white tuxedo with a pair of gold heels. I am so used to seeing Taylor in dresses so this was completely different to what everyone was expecting her to turn up in, but she rocked the outfit so well that I think for future red carpet events she should definitely try out more styles.


The Saturdays attended the event as they are over in U.S to try break America, My favourite dress had to be between Mollie and Vanessa. Mollie had on a white sheer two layered skirt, with net detailing at the top, Una had on a asymmetrical ruched mini dress, Rochelle and Vanessa had on mullet-styled dresses and Frankie had on a textured white shift dress. All 5 ladies definitely made a mark for their first debut on the U.S Red Carpet.


Demi Lovato had a Rock Chic styled look with a black leather studded jacket and a black shimmering mini dress that went with her black ankle boots.


Miley Cyrus took the plunge in a black gown with a very low-cut neckline and strategically placed mesh panels with matching sleeves and a train which flowed behind her as she walked the red carpet. She teamed her dress with a sparkling black and silver clutch purse.

As everyone know's it was the MTV VMA's recently and I know I am late but here is my Best dressed post for the night! I have chosen Rihanna, Taylor Swift, The Saturdays, Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus. My favourite was definitely Demi Lovato, I adore her style!  I obviously want to say Congrats to Rihanna for winning "Video Of The Year" with 'We found Love' and Congrats to Demi Lovato for winning "Video with a Message" with 'Skyscraper' , it was very well deserved to both artists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment