Sunday 20 November 2011

Leopard Print Outfit!



Animal Print Legging £22 - Miss Selfridge

Ribbon Zip Back Sleeveless Top £22 - Bank Fashion

Faux Leopard Print Coat £75 - Dorothy Perkins 

I am a huge fan of leopard print right now, I thought I would throw a quick but still quite fashionable arrangement together to show you guys what I like. I am definitely getting that top up there for sure and them leggings, as for the jacket I already have one and I love it! I definitely recommend this outfit to you guys if you are a fan of leopard print. If you want a nice handbag to go in there with it then I found this which could go with your leggings but not look too much as if it's matching them! You can also wear the top with leather leggings which would look really nice for a night out!

Animal Panel Oversize Clutch £22 - Miss Selfridge



No comments:

Post a Comment